We’ll help you protect your business and delight your employees, through a blend of financial and lifestyle services supported by communications to bring your scheme to life Our services include:
- Financial education and advice– 37% of employees acknowledge that their work has suffered as a result of financial stress*, and 65% of employees expect support from their employer.** We can help take this weight off your employees’ minds, through advice, education and guidance.
- Employee engagement – employers are typically spending 10-15% of payroll on non-salary benefits, we help you get a return on that investment through engagement, recognition and employee advocacy.
- Workplace pensions– Our full support service covers auto enrolment, scheme selection, ongoing governance, employee engagement and retirement advice.
- Group protection– 60% of employers accept that they have a greater role to play in protecting the health and welfare of their staff, but 70% overestimate the cost of cover.*** We help you put cost-effective protection place for your people.
- Health & Wellbeing– With costs on the rise, ageing workforces and the NHS under increasing pressure, it’s important your health and wellbeing strategy is working hard for your staff and your business.
- Discount & lifestyle– Reduce every employee’s cost of living through our discounts and perks portal, with savings on supermarket shopping, high street brands and big purchases such as holidays.
- Business protection– Losing a key member of your team, for any length of time, can cause your business serious, long-term harm, through the loss of key skills, experience and client relationships. Yet over 50% of companies have no cover in place to reduce the risk.**** We’ll work with you to identify your risks and help make sure that you have the right solutions in place to ensure your business is protected.
- Sources: *State Street Global Advisers **Thomsons Online Benefits ***GRiD ***Legal & General